Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Music class 9APA

In this video my group is shania and I.Shania and I we are singing Let it go by james arthur.And i am playing no instrument.What I found difficult about learning this piece was…singing the same notes as my partner.Some challenges we faced as a group were…what song we were going to sing and learning how to sing the same notes as my partner.We/I overcome these challenges by…by listening to each other sing.Our performance was good because…we had the same notes as each other.Our performance could have been better if…..we practiced our song more.What I enjoyed about this task was…getting to sing.What I learned from this task was… How to find the same notes.What I will do differently for the next task is...learn the song off by heart!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about