Pages

Monday, August 6, 2018

My Hauora and Well-Being




I have learnt What Taha Tinana means.I enjoyed adding in all the beautiful pictures for the background so that my post doesn't look boring.I was successful because instead of focusing on games i focused on finishing my work. The thing that i found challenging was writing so much but I just kept thinking about finishing. I used my chrome and some websites for information and worked on my chrome to finish my my project.Now that i know this maybe i can help other people with their health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about