Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

9APA Kaitohu

What was the first day like? how did you feel?
My first day at Papakura high was Exciting and cool but I felt shy and scared.

Who spoke to you first? Did you make friends on the first day?
The first person who spoke to me was this girl Jaelyn,And yes i made friends on the first day.

What have you enjoyed about PHS?
I have enjoyed performing at poly fest with the schools Kapa Haka group.

What could be done better?
More games so they can get to know each other more.

What advice could you give to Yr 8's?
I would say not to be so shy and go up to people and say hi and ask if they want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about