Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

A letter to my bestfriend:Kitahna


To:Kitahna
From: Your bestie

I like the way that I can smile at you and you will know exactly what I am thinking.I really can't find the words that are strong enough to express how much you mean to me. I want to thank you for all the times you have been there for me throughout the past year. I want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I need you. Not all friends stand by you when you go through your darkest times in your life but you have and I appreciate that so much. You’re my best friend, the person that I always turn to when I am in need a shoulder to cry on when in need and somebody to hug just when I want to. You most probably already know this but true friends are hard to find that's why I'm so glad to have you. Sometimes, you can be a pain in the butt but I still love you.A true friend is someone who stands by your side, a true friend is who you are and I love you so much for that. You’re  special to me, you’re someone who I can never replace. I love you so much words cannot explain.  

We have both had our ups and downs but throughout it all we both had each other. I just want you to know that If something bad ever happens in your life I'll be there for you always. I love you to the moon and back. I look up to you because you’re strong, caring, smart and sometimes lazy but that's what makes you you. I can't imagine going through a single day without hearing your voice or seeing your smile. I dont think that I would ever find someone as special as you to replace you with. Just remember, if we get caught breaking the law you act deaf and I don’t speak English okay? But just remember, if you’re alone I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry I'll be your shoulder, if you want to hug I'll be your pillow,  if you need to be happy, I'll be your smile but anytime you need a friend I'll just be me xx.Friends can say that they love you but really they are fake but a friend will calm you down when you are angry but me as your best friend will skip with you down the road with a
baseball bat singing someones gonna get it.And that's why you love me and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Marara. Thank You for sharing your writing. I see that it took the form of a letter to your best friend. You were extremely re-assuring and supporting of how much your friend means to you. Remember, the company you keep is very important. Friends should inspire, guide and support you, not mislead you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Marara,


    My name is Jordan; I came in to your class and spoke to you a bit about the Summer Learning Journey programme. I'll also be one of the people blogging with you this summer.

    Well done on applying a letter format here, I also want to acknowledge your ability to elaborate on sentences. You're very fortunate to have such a good friend; I've got a really good friend who is always there for me when I need them. How lucky are we?

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about